Happy Sunday peeps!
As we prepare to take on another week let’s take some time to unwind and the celebrate the joys of jerk chicken.
No seriously, hear us out.
Jerk Chicken is one of our highest-sellers because, despite the fact that we make it with love, is a dish prepared with flavoursome spices and seasonings.
What these may be?
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground gingerspice
- 2 tablespoons dried green onion flakes optional
- 1 Tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon spice
- 1 tablespoon ground all spice
- 1 Tablespoon smoked paprika
- ½ Tablespoon ground nutmeg spice
- 2 -3 Tablespoons coconut sugar replace with brown sugar
- ½ – 1 Tablespoon vegetable chicken, Maggie powder (bouillon) adjust to suit taste buds
- 1 Tablespoon or more Hot pepper Chili, cayenne pepper, pepper flakes Adjust to suit taste buds