Hankering for a little history lesson?
You’re in luck! For, waiting below is a brief overview on King’s Kitchen‘s delicious journey!
Ready to take that journey to the past with us?
Hop into our time machine.
- Things kicked off in 2008 when we started providing hot meals to customers in Europe’s largest industrial estate Park Royal.
- News of our tasty meals spread around town so we launched a resident series of summer BBQs at the Duke of Hamilton pub in Hampstead circa 2010. Local residents couldn’t get enough of our meals forcing us to expand to meet demand!
- We then went onto launch pop up restaurants, serve meals at festivals & rock local community projects! One of these was the grand opening of Brent Civic centre in 2013.
- In this year, we became a pioneer in introducing fusion food to corporate catering!
- This magical mix introduced our food to clients such as 7energy (Mayfair), Chemistry, Uber, Apple, Shazam & Spotify!
- Today, we’re a thriving and enthusiastic young team passionate about food that makes you feel good!!!
Ready to tuck in?