Terms & Conditions
At King’s Kitchen we have a real passion and enthusiasm for food.
The aim of King’s Kitchen Food Safety Policy is to produce safe and wholesome food for all of our customers. We will achieve this by ensuring the selection of food items available are prepared, displayed and delivered in a safe and hygienic manner. King’s Kitchen is committed to ensuring the standard of hygiene and safety adopted in respect of our food operations, are over and above those required by the law. We have a commitment to the principles of hazard analysis and have identified the potential food hazards in our operations and implemented effective control and monitoring procedures at those points critical to food safety. This Food Safety Policy and Food Hygiene Management System will be reviewed regularly. King’s Kitchen will set a standard of excellence.
- Minimum order is 15 on all packages except the canapé package, minimum order 30 persons.
- Orders cancelled with less than 48 hours notice prior to delivery will incur a charge of 50% of the total cost of the order.
- Bookings cancelled more than 48 hours prior to the delivery will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations will only be accepted once confirmed in via e-mail.
Allergy/Special Dietary Requirements
- Whilst we endeavour to meet any allergy or special dietary requirements we cannot 100% guarantee to be compliant.
- We do prepare nut free products, however, please note that as our kitchens are used for the preparation of some nut products, severe allergy sufferers may be affected.
- We can prepare gluten/dairy free products, however, please note that as our kitchens are used for the preparation of such products, with gluten, wheat & dairy, therefore we cannot guarantee that severe allergy sufferers won’t be affected.
- All lamb products are from a certified halal butcher.
- All food prepared by us should be consumed within 2 hours of delivery.
Delivery/ Collection Procedures
- For food orders we reserve the right to deliver no more than 15 minutes in advance of the requested delivery time on the day the order is required.
- Customer must be present to receive and sign for delivery. We cannot leave any orders for collection, due to health & safety reasons.
- Our drivers can only allow a 15 minute grace period after arrival for scheduled delivery before order is taken back to our kitchens.
- No items on our menu should be reheated for health & safety reasons.
- Cost of delivery will be calculated according to postcode.
- We cannot accept liability for circumstances beyond our control which include, but are not limited to, flood, fire, industrial action, power cuts etc. In such circumstance we will work with you to obtain a mutually satisfactory outcome.
- If you experience any problems whatsoever with an order, please speak to us immediately on receipt of the order and we will do everything possible to rectify the situation straight away.
- Feedback from our customers is hugely appreciated and also encouraged. It will always be actioned upon where appropriate.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- All items are subject to availability and the terms detailed above.
- King’s Kitchen is committed to using, where possible, seasonal and local produce. We therefore reserve the right to alter ingredients if necessary, but without compromising the quality of our recipes.
Deposits and Payments
- Credit/debit card
- All payments to be made in full upon order!
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Kings Kitchen may amend these Terms and Conditions and revised terms and conditions may be posted on the Website at any time.